Correcting your posture is one of the best things you can do for your physical and mental health. It prevents hunchback, reduces slouching and trains your muscles to support the spine. But it can be hard to do it consciously on your own because most of the time, you might not realize that you have bad posture. Try a complete solution like this Magnetic posture corrector that works for your whole body, eliminating back, shoulder and neck pain while the bio magnets are actively stimulating your body to heal naturally. Pain and discomfort will go away, and if you wear it daily, you are eventually going to improve your posture, breathing and eliminate headaches too.
- Unisex, for both men and women
- Material: neoprene with cotton lining
- Type: posture corrector corset with magnetic therapy (10 magnets for the spine and lower back)
- Closing system: Velcro and adjustable buckles
- Size: 5 sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
- Color: White, Black, Nude
Product care instructions:
- Wash by hand
- Air dry
Benefits of using this posture corrector:
- Magnetic therapy helps eliminate the lower back and shoulder pain
- Reducing neck pain
- Improves posture
- It supports the lower back while pulling back your shoulders
- It prevents hunchback
- It prevents slouching
- It improves breathing
- It reduces headaches
- It is easy to use and lightweight
- Breathable materials
- You can wear it underneath or over your clothes
- Fully adjustable body corset
- Sturdy construction, full-body support
- Non-restricting design
- Comfortable to wear
- Free Shipping!
- All orders will be delivered within 20 days or you will receive a 100% refund!
- Shipped from the United States!
- Average delivery time to the US: 4-12 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be provided on all orders.
- All orders processed within 24 hours.
- Guaranteed delivery! Satisfaction guaranteed! 30-day refund policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.