Hunchback forms over time and it is caused by repeatedly slouching and keeping a bad posture throughout the day. Controlling your posture is not always easy because you have to acknowledge that you are slouching in the first place, so you can start to actively correct it. The problem with bad posture is that over time you can develop a series of health problems that can really take a toll on your everyday life. Today, you can correct your posture with a little bit of help from a Posture Corrector that trains your muscles to support your spine and relieves back, shoulder and neck pain so you can live a better life.
- For men
- Adjustable size – bust size: 28-48 inches/71-122 cm
- Elastic band and padding to support the shoulders
- Velcro closing system
- Color: Black
- Material: Neoprene
- Type: shoulder corset
- Use it for 15-20 minutes daily and gradually add 10 minutes every day for the best results.
Product care instructions:
- Don’t use bleach detergents
- Wash it by hand with cold water
- Don’t’ use the washing machine and don’t tumble dry
Benefits of using this Posture Corrector:
- It pulls back the upper body into the right position
- It relieves shoulder, neck and upper body pain
- It improves your posture
- It improves breathing
- It decreases the headaches
- It relieves the tension in your upper body
- It reduces fatigue
- It prevents hunchback
- It trains your muscles to support the spine (it builds muscle memory)
- It is easy to use and lightweight
- Free Shipping!
- All orders will be delivered within 20 days or you will receive a 100% refund!
- Shipped from the United States!
- Average delivery time to the US: 4-12 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be provided on all orders.
- All orders processed within 24 hours.
- Guaranteed delivery! Satisfaction guaranteed! 30-day refund policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.