If you are often sitting in front of a computer, never being aware of your body’s posture and generally slouching, maybe you know something about back pain, especially in the lower back. The lumbar spine supports the weight of your entire upper body and helps transfer the loads to the legs, so it is only natural to feel pain in the lower back first when you are not maintaining a good posture. Start improving your posture by wearing a posture corrector that can help your muscles and spine while it can help with the pain and save you from future health problems.
- Unisex, for both men and women
- Material: Neoprene
- Closing system: Velcro
- Color: black
- Sizes: 5 sizes, adjustable
- Type: back posture corrector with lumbar support
S: 70-85 cm/27.5-33.4 inches
M: 80-95 cm/31.4-37.4 inches
L: 90-105 cm/35.4-41.3 inches
XL: 100-115 cm/39.3-45.2 inches
XXL: 110-125 cm/43.3-49.2 inches
Product care instructions:
- Don’t tumble dry
- Wash it manually
Benefits of using this posture corrector:
- It provides gentle support for your lower back
- It corrects your posture
- It retrains your muscles to support your spine
- It eliminates slouching
- It reduces shoulder and neck pain
- It reduces lumbar pain
- It improves breathing
- It can reduce the headaches
- It is easy to use and adjust
- You can wear it over clothing
- Breathable material
- Free Shipping!
- All orders will be delivered within 20 days or you will receive a 100% refund!
- Shipped from the United States!
- Average delivery time to the US: 4-12 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be provided on all orders.
- All orders processed within 24 hours.
- Guaranteed delivery! Satisfaction guaranteed! 30-day refund policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.