Bad posture usually starts with your upper body. When your shoulders are not pulled back into the correct position, everything else falls down the path of slouching. That can lead to pain in your body, breathing problems, lack of confidence and eventually, permanent hunchback. To start improving your posture, choose a posture corrector that helps by pulling back your shoulders, thus aligning your whole body into the right position. That way, you can quickly start training your muscles to support your spine until you can eventually do it on your own.
- For Men
- Color: black
- Type: shoulder support
- Closing system: Velcro
- Material: neoprene
- Sizes: 2 sizes (M, L)
- M: 71-96 cm/28-38 inches
- L: 96-122 cm/38-48 inches
Wear it daily for 10-20 minutes and start adding 10 minutes every day
Product care instructions:
- Don’t use bleach detergents
- Wash it by hand with cold water
- Don’t’ use the washing machine and don’t tumble dry
Benefits of using this posture corrector:
- It pulls back your shoulders into the right position
- It provides support for the whole body
- It reduces shoulder and neck pain
- It reduces back pain
- It reduces headaches
- It improves breathing
- It trains your muscles to support your spine
- It eliminates slouching
- It is easy to use and adjust
- It is lightweight and small
- You can wear it underneath or over your clothes
- Free Shipping!
- All orders will be delivered within 20 days or you will receive a 100% refund!
- Shipped from the United States!
- Average delivery time to the US: 4-12 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be provided on all orders.
- All orders processed within 24 hours.
- Guaranteed delivery! Satisfaction guaranteed! 30-day refund policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.