Sitting in front of a computer all day long is bad enough for your health, but when it starts to hurt your back, you should know it is time to take action. Bad posture can negatively impact your health in the long term by causing hunchback, fibromyalgia, headaches, and even breathing problems. Start using a posture corrector and you will immediately see improvements. Posture correctors work by retraining your muscles to support the spine, at the same time creating the perfect alignment, so the pressure is equally distributed throughout the body. Start using a posture corrector to relieve your pain and boost your quality of life.
- Unisex, for both men and women
- Type: shoulder posture corrector with back support
- Adjustable fit, five sizes:
- Bust measurements:
- S: 50-70 cm/19-27 inches
- M: 70-90 cm/27-35 inches
- L: 90-110 cm/35-43 inches
- XL: 120 cm/47 inches
- XXL: 130 cm/51 inches
- Suitable for children and adults
- Elastic wide band
- Velcro closing system
- Color: Black
- Backpack style
- Let it air dry after washing it
Benefits of using this Posture Corrector:
- It pulls back the shoulders into the correct position
- It can relieve back pain
- It corrects your posture
- It reduces fatigue
- It reduces shoulder and neck pain
- It can improve breathing
- You can wear it under or over your clothes
- It decreases the stress
- It boosts your confidence
- It is comfortable to wear due to the wide straps
- Free Shipping!
- All orders will be delivered within 20 days or you will receive a 100% refund!
- Shipped from the United States!
- Average delivery time to the US: 4-12 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be provided on all orders.
- All orders processed within 24 hours.
- Guaranteed delivery! Satisfaction guaranteed! 30-day refund policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.